Thursday 7 April 2016

True Blood chosen series and chosen words.

http://images.tvfanatic.com/iu/s--w46tPQmj--/t_slideshow/f_auto,fl_lossy,q_75/v1403115802/true-blood-season-3.jpg

For the second part of the semester we have to create 2 characters and fit them into a TV series listed below. We also had to choose 1 word for each of our characters:


  • Choose one of the TV series:
•The Walking Dead
•American Horror Story
•Dexter
•True Blood
•Bates Motel
•The Strain
•Supernatural
•Penny Dreadful
•In the Flesh
•Being Human
•Hemlock Grove
•Hannibal
•Grimm
Choose one of the key word to further generate/inspire your characters:
•Special delivery
•Blue coat
•Hydro bath
•White rose
•Ascend
•Glass prison
•Red rave
•White rave
•Taste
•Bandages
•Fork


•Stitches
•Save us
•Hellevator
•Slipping
•Veiled
•Spinning
•Exam
•The Woods
•Spiral
•Awakening
•Door
•Face

I have chosen True Blood as my chosen series. I'm not a huge fan of Gothic horror/ Horror and this one was the only one I have watched and enjoyed. I Love the southern feel and think its really diverse with all of its characters.  

I have chosen the word Slipping for my word to inspire Claudia. I think this fits perfectly with her as with my design she slips from reality and Fantasy. 

I have chosen the word taste for Quentin. This would be the obvious choice for a vampire which I have designed Quentin to be. I have, however associated this word with him when it comes to his taste for women. He also craves the taste of Claudia because he will never be able to. This creates the strong connection and needed for this character connection. 

This has really helped me develop my characters further and I feel this has helped with developing there background and also there relationship.
https://heymikeyatl.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/true-blood-season-7-episode-1.jpg

http://images.firstcovers.com/covers/flash/v/voodoo_in_the_bayou-766046.jpg







No comments:

Post a Comment