Friday 15 April 2016

My hair plans for Claudia


Design 1:

This was my first design as I wanted something messy that looked like she had put it up for her swim. I wanted it wet looking so I would put baby oil in it to make it look like it was starting to dry but still wet from the swim. I like this but I don't know if it will look as strong on my model Bizzee. I want her to look naturally beautiful so I will design a couple more to see what pulls me in.


Design 2:

This was another look at the hair. I wanted something fairy like with this one, so I decided to put plaits in the hair and make it messy curly. I like this agin but this doesn't seem nymph like to me as its too thought out and not natural enough. I do like the plaits though as I think its quite a soft look and would go with the make up I have designed. 


Draft 3:

I like this one the best. The hair will be all wet and I will brush it away from the face as I want it to be as if she came out of the water and the water washed the hair off of her face and is drying naturally like this. I also think this will look really strong with my sisters bone structure. I think this is the most nymph like. Her hair is naturally beautiful and I want it to just shape her face and make her more mysterious looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment