Saturday 23 April 2016

Final look and outcome for Claudia on location shoot


I am so happy with the way this shoot came out. After Applying the makeup and doing the hair and body makeup, We drove to the location and I touched up the makeup as I shot. My sister climbed up the tree to get this shot. It was above a marsh that she climbed through to get to the tree. She looks so beautiful and exactly how I pictured my character. The weather was so beautiful for that one day too so we managed to create that hot feel that you see in true blood as its set in Louisiana. I'm really proud of this shoot and the outcome and really feel that my hard work has paid off. I'm happy with my colour palette choice too and feel it works really well with the landscape and also fits perfectly with true blood. 


Products and tools:
  1. Cleanser, toner and moisturiser
  2. Satin Primer Ilamasqua
  3. Kryolan Foundation and Concealer palette
  4. Anastasia Contour colour in Banana 
  5. Illamasqa setting powder
  6. Hoola Bronzer by Benefit
  7. Naked 2 Palette
  8. Benefit mascara
  9. Mac white and black eyeliners
  10. Mary-louminiser
  11. Baby oil
  12. Nude lip liner with nude lipstick and sheer golden lipgloss all Kiko
  13. Eyeshadow, face brushes
  14. Tissue and cotton wool
  15. Brow Brushes
  16. Setting spray
  17. Hair brush
  18. sectioning comb
  19. Body brush
Application:
  1. The day before I had asked my sister to paint her toenails Blue as I wanted to display the modernity of my character and that she still very much cares about her appearance. and this helps her when playing different characters in her mind. 
  2. I prepped the hair first as I was wetting it and didn't want to ruin the makeup with this later. I wet my models hair and covered it in baby oil so that it didn't dry.
  3. Firstly with the makeup application, I cleansed toned and moisturised to remove the makeup
  4. I then applied satin primer
  5. I then applied foundation
  6. I then applied concealer for the under eyes and brought it down to create more dimension.
  7. I then applied my liquid bronzer. However i didn't put the bronzer in the usual places as my sister already has very pronounced bone structure. So I brought the bronzer down slightly so that it almost pushed them back into her face and gave her a softer look. I also used this to contour her nose as she has a low bridge. 
  8. I then began applying the eye shadow and blending it out. I used a tissue to stop fall out. 
  9. I then used my mac pencil to darken to eye close to the root of the eyelash.
  10. I then applied the mascara and applied the eye lashes.
  11. I then filled in the eyebrows and shaped them.
  12. I then set the makeup with setting spray.
  13. I then applied highlighter to the heights of her face. This would create the dewy look I was after without having to wet her face too much.
  14. I then rubbed the baby oil into my hands and carefully placed it on my models face and body. 
  15. I then ran it through my models hair and combed it through. To create the natural wet look I was after. I wanted her to look like she has just come out of the water.
  16. I then applied the baby oil on my models body to create the wet look. I made sure she was covered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment