Friday 15 April 2016

Final Face chart, hair plan and notes for Dorian Gray re-design and assessment.


Because I had to re-arrange my model last minute I had to make sure I had a face plan. I redesigned my Dorian Gray to fit my sister as I had done research with this project already, so I thought I would put it to good use. I used a hair design that I had researched but hadn't tried yet. I felt that I had enough experience with curls to pull it off so thought this would be a good alternative. To go with the hair I wanted a very simple, natural pretty look. A have done some research on no makeup makeup so I used this knowledge to use towards this design. 
I Think this is a good alternative to the male design I had worked on, and feel it was close to the original design for my male model, at least when it came to the design of the makeup. I wanted it to remain quite similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment