Wednesday 30 March 2016

My Third Design Idea: Face plan


For this design I wanted to create the dream sequence, the same as the first design, but i wanted to create it a lot later in the movie. I wanted an opportunity to show my SFX skills and show my models face rotting. As in this scene he would have taken on the decay of his own soul, instead of the painting. 
This idea is very exciting as I feel that this would be a really creative thing to create. I would mix my colours to create the green and maybe just build up the colour to create the look of decay, maybe adding another material in to create the 3D effect. 
I do however think that this maybe a bit complicated for the continuity assessment, and that I could use this for a later project. I feel that the decay would be really hard to replicate a second time round and as this is my first continuity assessment, I would like to try something a little more simple, in order to get the best result possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment