Tuesday 29 March 2016

Sweat, Pallor, fever with Sue Mainstone.




We had a catch up session today So I decided to do sweat and fever. I love how this ended up looking and really enjoyed the application.


Health and Safety:
  1. Set up station with couch on the counter.
  2. Set up makeup with palettes and brushes easily accessed.
  3. Cape model.
  4. Make sure all tools are clean and sterilised 
Tools:
  1. Cotton buds
  2. Paint brushes
  3. Beauty brushes
  4. Stipple sponge
  5. Ben Nye bruise palette
  6. Supra Color Palette
  7. Couch Roll
  8. Tissue
  9. Translucent powder.
  10. Glycerine.
Application:
  1. I created the bruising under the eye.
  2. For the sweating I applied the Glycerine with the stipple sponge.
  3. I applied it to the sponge and pressed it into the skin and continued to sponge it on to create the sweaty look. 



Outcome and Thoughts:

This was really effective and looked really realistic. I found that this was easy to apply but you have to be careful with how much you apply. I loved this formula because you can use it all over the body and it really looks like sweat. I do feel thought hat this could be tricky for continuity as it is messy and can move the makeup around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment